Monday, October 12, 2009

random stuff

Realized today that my template is kind of weird once a video is posted. some editions need to be made. Kind of troublesome cause there are no direct dragging and rearrange option. what I have to do is to change the html format of the blog layout. so maybe I will do it whenever I have time and feel like doing it=)
aa
So, yea. recorded my very FIRST cover today! Wonder wall by the Oasis. simple but nice. my friend says my posture is kind of retarded and I need more facial expressions=) will try to improve on that in the next video. But it's kind of hard cause I have to try to fit in the camera but at the same time trying to read the chords from the screen. And I think I need a mic cause the guitar is too loud I can barely hear myself. Let's see what I can do next time=D
aa
Have pretty lots of texts need to read for my cinema class, n lots of math questions needed to be practiced. Need to go through all the jap vocabs and write my philosophy paper. And at the same time spending 8 hours on work and 8 hours on student association. not to mention that I need to cook and do laundry and do all the homework. So, good luck to me!
aa
加油!

2 comments:

PatriciaW said...

Good luck to you (and me!!)
I'm sure we all need this

Haocheng said...

嗯嗯加油吧!