Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Day 3

On the third day of e trip, we went to Venice, e place which I’ve heard of since I was young. After breakfast, we took e bus to the bay, then cruised to Venice.


JaJa n his cute beanie

Let’s set off~
Bryan,wanyun,cs(feeling bored?haha),lava,wensong n me!
Commonwealth!


Ek Ping n me!(how come my smile so weird-_-“)

After ard 20 mins of sailing. We boarded Venice!


“we come to invade Venice”

Venice is a nice place. All the buildings n shops are of century’s history. It’s amazing tt they can still be kept in such good condition.

So we came to this big square n met our tour guide…

Me look retarded leaning on the tower-_-"
getting into this huge church behind us..
Stanrdard tourist photo……hahaz

Oh yeah do you noe tt jay chou’s hei se mao yi mv was taken at the building behind me? Hahaz

us in the glass factory

Michael n me among shining glasses~

Ann, elvin n me~

Wen song!

Ann posing~~haha:P
Me outside e glass factory:)

ws outside e glass factory:)

Sixuan n ziyi~~
Had Lunch in Venice~ate squid ink…
Ai mei oh~haha

My table: caleb,me ws,cs,wanyun,lava,bryan

In e afternoon, we wandered ard Venice n went crazy abt gelato~yumyum

Ziyi n me licking gelato~haha
Trust me, they are acting Ai Mei only….:P
Eunice yip,jaja,yongjian,ziyi~
Who’s hand?haha



Hehe:)

Ali n me posing^^


Ling chung’s eyes are popping out~

Tenors~~hahas

We rushed back to the cruise cause we were late~

On our way back~

cs,me n bryan~

Caleb emoing….
Byebye Venice~

We took bus back to the hotel in the evening, n getting ready to move to Reva Del Garda e next morning~

To Be Countinued….

0 comments: