Wednesday, February 13, 2008

recent days

hey~it has been a while since last time i update...so wat's going on in my life these days? let me tell you abt it....


1stly, i think my attitude toward life is changing nowdays....i dun see schooling n studying as e most important things in life...there are so many interesting events happening every day, so why shld i spend all my precious time on mugging? hey, i need to discover e vivid aspects of life...n dun forgo any opportunity to enjoy life...let's make it meaningful n momerable...


2ndly, i went for e kids central shooting last sunday with huishi,guowei n chongshi. We were acting patients at e background, pretending all kinds of sicknesses. After tt, I was asked to stay back for another scene at a house near botanic garden. The shoot finished at 9pm+...but I got a LINE. I was acting e servant in e family n my line was "Introducing, Mr Fatt Weny." It's a bit weird tt i didn't feel excited or stage-scare when i was standing in front of e camera. Feels like i've done this for many times, though this is actually e very first time for me acting on tv shows...hahax...maybe i got e potential....:D


3rdly, Presenting~~(drum, spot light, claps...)
the "EXTRAS"!

0 comments: