Wednesday, February 20, 2008

JAE posting...

The JAE posting result was out yesterday n i was posted to ACJC.

well....not too bad...but my expectation is NJC. So I went to appeal NJC through choir yesterday afternoon. Passed the audition but still, not 100% can get in.

T.T...so far I haven't received any call from NJC about my appeal result. I'm feeling very anxious abt it...keep checking my phone to see whether there are any missed calls...

it seems tt I'm not going to receive any call today cause it's alrdy evening now....so hope I'll be able to receive the call which contains e positive appeal decision tmr~

----------------------------------division--------------------------------------



last sunday we went to Zhao lao Shi's house, shame tt wk n me have to leave early~~






(extracted from KH's blog:)















e only pic which got me n wk insideT.T

0 comments: