Monday, March 23, 2009

Haocheng says two more weeks to Spring break!!
aa
Haocheng also says two more midterms to go!!
aa
The temp dropped back to 0'C again:( where's my long waited spring..haiz
aa
I have been doing a little bit of reflection recently, how to survive in this hypocritical world? Everybody is so self-centered, and it has been given the so called name "mature". Yes, when you start to be selfish you start to be mature. Cause it is when you start to be material-minded, and run after the branded. "check out my new LV bag; I got this Dior for $6000; oh, my boyfriend just bought me this Anna Sui necklace" Seriously you guys are so Superficial. I don't even bother to pity you. If you wanna say that I am just being immature and "Welcome to the Real World!!", I will pleasantly tell you to Fuck Off.
aa
And about relationship. I don't really wanna say much about it. I doubt Love.
aa
Life is such a biatch!
aa
Think positive man!
aa
oh and 祝賀詹瑞文開博! I shall update about my links, some of them are really outdated.

0 comments: